Monday, June 11, 2007

What is done cannot be undone!!!!!!!!

Dia pekik lagi. Ninda tidak boleh menahan perasaan lalu menjerit didepannya jugak. Hati ini cukup puas. Ninda rasa cukup lega bercampur geram. Memang selama ini ninda merintih tetapi bukan kali ini. Perasaan marah di hati ninda meledak dan ninda tidak akan membolehkannya menyakitkan ninda lagi. I can't take this sheet anymore. He is a jerk and a asshole. Yes he is and I really hate him for that. What does he mean by accomodating me??? What about me having to accomodate him??? I was the one that try to reach out to him and finally told him about what happen in school, but he was the one who was not only harsh but mean to me... then when I needed him and was in pain, he would rather be with someone else for six hours, on top of that he still smoke. I try to suit my fashion taste for his sake, speak with a lower voice and this is what I get from him!!!!!!!Crap!!!!!!!I am not going to cry for a jerk like him anymore. From now on....no more being nice to him. I am not going to regret or feel sorry for what I feel strongly and for speaking up my mind. He can go to hell, for I care!!!!!He also mention that he does not care anymore about me, where I go and what I do...OK fine with me, I will do what I feel like doing, go out as I please and not feel guilty because I do not care anymore. Yes, I am finallly free, free, free from this sheltered life, stressful, boring and sucking relationship....I will not be mistreated, bullied and screamed at anymore. This is the life that I long for..........Anyway I knew this was coming from him, the moment things cool of, it gets sour again, ya juz because we were physical that does not mean we were emotionally and spiritually connected. I am immune now to all his crap, I have no expectation of him, I have to take control of my own life and destiny........................what is done cannot be undone........Ya thanks for the memories, it will last a long time, I regret having to have children with him, its not worth it, it was so rational of me not to have anymore, coz its not fair for the kids to see us squabbling like mad people, but he still does not care, well I do pity my kids, but one day they will know, realized and understand the situation, I do hope that they will have a better sense when choosing a spouse, well, I will pray hard for them, hope that they will not end up like me. An irrational. egoistic, judgemental and offensive person in the house will only ruin you and your life in the long run.....Let this be a learning point for me too..........

No comments: