Labels
About Me
- ninda
- Primadona
Thursday, January 31, 2008
I'm so,so,so, so,so.......hard broken
Hi blog, its been awhile, I know I am not suppose to write anything about him, but so just happened again and again. I felt so frustrated, I'm not sure how I felt, but I feel like quiting the relationship, its all over for me...I am beyond sadness, sorrow and disappointment with him and now just feel very angry, bitter and down right hatred of him, how can I let him treat me this way, I think he does not mean it when he say he is sorry or that he love me, coz all he want is status quo, as long as I satisfy his lust and physical intentions, he think he has the right to bully me again, I felt so damned cheated that I got conned again in his devious plan. Well, now I would not want to talk to him at all, I do not trust noe believe him anymore, I really meant what I said, I know he will be unresponsive as usual, knowing his passiveness, unromantic nature of him, I will just be as stone as he is. He thinks that when he done up the house he will get me back, well he is wrong coz I am so unemotionally detached right now that I felt at peace when I am alone, T am determine to be on my own no matter what, I have to embraced my new found freedom, identity and image. This is because he is such a negative person to begin with, so unsympathetis, a person without soul, empathy nor understanding. When he thinks that everything is OK, he will always become so down right arrogant, egoistic and cold accusing me of not using my brain cells when I talk or I will not be safe in live if I do not succumbed to his wishes, Well, let it be....I am not afraid to be alone............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment